Monday, December 04, 2006

Random stuff ...

Switched onto ABC2 tonight ... watched a Crowded House gig (those guys are so good) followed by a Roy Orbison show. Just goes to show ... if you're patient, a good show(s) will eventually appear on ABC2.

Other breaking news ... cancelled my trip to Hong Kong, China and Taiwan this week. Too much to do this side of Christmas !!!

My daughter Camille has got a blog (well she's actually had it for some time now) and she posted today ... yay !! Welcome to blogland for real Camz. Your shoutbox has been doing some serious trade though.

Work is crazy (as per normal).

Church is great ... I am Worship Leading on 17th Dec ... doing some carols, and invited my good friend Alan Flanders to play keyboards while we do "Oh Holy Night" as an item. What a blast. Should bring back lots of good memories of Carols in the Park while at Bethel Church in Cannington.

Listened to Selah Christmas carols album last week ... their version of "Oh Holy Night" is definitely up there. Must buy that album next time I am in Koorong.

Well that's it ... just random stuff.

I'm blessed ... because Jesus came to redeem me from the curse of the law ... hallelujah!!!

Shalom,
Steve

No comments: