Sunday, December 04, 2005

God answers prayer ...

Ever had one of those prayers that you prayed and then forgot about ... but God hasn't forgotten?

Had one of those this week. Karen reminded me of a prayer that I prayed some months ago regarding something that really irks her and me, but which we both felt powerless to change. So I prayed for the "mountain to be removed", and then forgot about it.

And now it looks like my request will come to pass. And what a blessing it will be. When it happens, I will share the full story here - about how our awesome God "removed" our mountain.

How often do we just accept the situation (translated = mountain) because of unbelief. We are somehow convinced that God doesn't get involved in "un-spiritual matters". I would like to suggest that on this earth this no such thing as an un-spiritual matter. Everything that matters to us matters to our loving and awesome Heavenly Father.

He loves to do miracles on our behalf ... because He can! Because He is God! Because He is King of kings, and Lord of lords!

No comments: