Monday, July 24, 2006

Coming up to breathe ...

Have been punishing the new Mercy Me cd - "Coming Up To Breathe".

This is definately their best album yet. It mixes up so many different styles of music on the one CD. Some of them are traditional Mercy Me style, but some songs like "Where I Belong" are radically different, and still keep me glued to the seat until the last note has ended.

So thanks to my nephew Tim, who bought it for me as a present. I know it will continue to get punished for a long time yet :D)

If you don't own it yet, you are missing out on the best contemporary Christian music CD to be released so far this year. IMHO!!

Shalom,
Steve

2 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Mercy Me rocks! Thanks for the visit to my blog...come again...link all you want, and I'm sure you could buy the book on Amazon!

David Meigs said...

I have "Undone" and "Almost There".

I’ll have to get "Coming Up To Breathe". It sounds great.