Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Miracle of healing ...

Brandilyn Collins is a writer of Christian fiction novels who has an amazing story to tell.

Here is an excerpt ...

After that prayer session, by God’s design, I’m sure, the place was unusually empty. No more sick people to pray for. The prayer teams were just sort of standing around. So I felt I should take advantage and go in a second time with a different prayer team. The second time Brandon went in with me. The team prayed for me, and this time (as one ACFWer had said I should do) I prayed too, commanding aloud that the illness leave my body in Jesus’ name. Brandon prayed also. Again I felt absolutely nothing. The prayer team said sometimes people don’t feel anything, but then the healing just swiftly comes. When I went out of that session, I was walking a little better. But to tell the truth I wouldn't admit it. I was disappointed, because I'd expected to be healed right then--and FEEL it. For some reason, I said to myself, God hasn't healed me. Still, I willed myself to praise Him anyway.

As I read this article from her webpage, I was so reminded of how God did a similar miracle for me in Laos.

This is a very inspiring read. Follow the link to her website to read it in full. You will be blessed and encouraged.

Prosperity, health and peace in the name of Jesus,
Steve

3 comments:

Rulan said...

Sounds like an awesome read.

David Meigs said...

Her story is powerful. I am so lucky to have 3 Healing Rooms in my area.

I feel a special link to Brandilyn. The illness I was healed from was similar to her’s in many ways, and so was the healing.

Good for you, for spreading the word of God’s miraculous power.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »