Sunday, September 12, 2004

Cool runnings ...

What a weekend it's been.

Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary. Tomorrow I turn another year older. Karen just walked in from the shop with a Vienetta - my most favorite food in the whole world. Well, alongside Tom Yum, Steamed fish with ginger and shallots, Yong Tau Foo noodle soup, Oysters Kilpatrick, Prawn Noodle soup and Peppered Mud Crabs. (just to name a few)

Last night we went out for tea to celebrate 23 wonderful years of marriage. On Wednesday night we went out to the movies to use up some La Premiere tickets we were given as a present ... saw "The Bourne Supremacy" ... which was a really good yarn.

Life is good because God is good, and He's good all the time. What can I say other than that God has caused His face to shine upon me and my family. We did nothing to deserve or earn it ... we simply asked Him to do what He did for Jabez ... that He would bless us and bless us INDEED. And the thing that I have learned in all of this is that it is His delight to do far beyond what we can even hope or imagine He would do.

Thank you Jesus for all that you have done for me. Thank you for dying for me. Thank you for setting me free from the curse of the law. Thank you for healing and restoring me. Thank you for prospering me in all that I do. Thank you for keeping every promise that you have made to me and my family.

"In this one thing shall I boast ... that Jesus died and rose again"

No comments: